MAGNETIC BEAUTY COLLECTION: Standing Metal Brush Frame
This product is currently sold out.
Our sculptural, steel frame is designed to organize and display your Magnetic Brush Collection effortlessly. Store your brushes any way you like, and ideally upside down to air-dry them after cleaning.
Made from carbon-coated steel with a soft padded base.
CARING FOR YOUR STAND:
Wipe your metal brush frame with a soft cloth to remove any dust or smudges.
CARING FOR YOUR BRUSHES
Cleaning your cosmetic brushes helps conserve them. We recommend that you clean them every 2-3 weeks to prevent product build-up and bacteria from forming. When drying, hang your magnetic brushes upside down on the standing frame to efficiently air-dry them and keep each brush’s shape.
Take special care when cleaning your brushes. Only the tips of the bristles should come in contact with water.
1. Keep the base of the brush head, wood handle, magnetic cap away from water.
2. Rinse only the bristles under lukewarm water.
3. Place a drop of brush cleanser or a mild soap into the palm of your hand.
4. Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
5. Carefully rinse.
6. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
7. Reshape the brush bristles if necessary.
8. Let the brush air-dry, hanging it upside down on the metal frame.